We are thankful for our local hero Angela who has brought us this update from Comendador.
We praise the Lord who is our shepherd and we shall not want, He is good with us. We are very excited to see the positive change in behavior in many of our children, as we talk about loving others, forgiveness and being kind to one another is giving good results. Three of our children are good examples of this change. We’ve been praying for them, their families and teachers always had challenges with them, but now they are behaving much better.
The children in our program and their parents had been invited to a series of worship services at the school last month. We’ve been glad to see the good response of the parents. The local church is using this as a way to connect with them and share the gospel with the parents. Many are responding. Praise God. We are very thankful again for the special donation for food, it has really made a difference to all of our children. Much blessings.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- The integration of the parents and students to the church activities we do at the school.
- Because the craft activity with the girls was a great success.
- The change in the behavior and health condition of the children.
- Every day we open the door of this center, we see the Lord at work.
- For the food we are able to provide to the children.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- We want to include in our prayers to purchase the land by our school to expand.
- Please pray for our staff, so they continue to serve the Lord in this place with joy.
- Our school needs a lot of things, please pray for a quick response to all that we need to improve the education.
- Please pray for our pastors, for wisdom and strength
- For the families of the children, so they stay united.