Thank you for reading this update from Francisca, one of our local heroes at Sabana Perdida.
In our school each day there is a reason to celebrate. We have challenges like everyone else, but our mission makes our days to go with joy and hope for the future. Our school for parents is growing, more of them are showing up and their interest and understanding is exciting. Thanks for praying for our accreditation, we are getting close. Right now we need to hire a teacher for the pre-school who has a specialty (Masters degree) in pre-school education. This is the only requirement they have for now. We’ve interviewed a few candidate, but we have not found one that seem to be the right person. Please help us pray for this.
Many of our children who were showing lower grades, had been incorporated into a “recovery” program and this is also showing good results, their grades are improving. We were able to repair the pre-school section and got a donation of toys and games that our children are enjoying at lot. This caused a good impression on the people from the government that were here evaluating us. THANK You for all your support and love for our children.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- For the positive evaluation we received from the ministry of education. It was almost perfect, except for the need of a new teacher in pre-school.
- We are happy because the mother of a student who had surgery recovered very fast and praise the Lord for His help.
- March 19 was a very special day with the parent’s school. They were learning about helping the behavior of your children.
- Because the Lord protects our children in the middle of this dangerous community.
- Because our pre-school area is renovated and looks really good.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for a girl in our project. Her grandfather died a few days ago and she is very affected.
- A boy had expressed many ways that he believes his family doesn’t care about him. He is very sad.
- For the miracle of more space for the school.
- For a vehicle that we can use to transport the students when they come to church.
- For all of our children who are having family issues.