Thank you for taking time to read this update from Maria Antoine, our local hero at Ensanche Altagracia.
Thank you Jesus for your special love and provision for our program! I am very thankful to VisionTrust for all the support you give us. I was happy to see our friend Dan this month and be able to share with him what a great blessing it has been to have the computers in our school.
February for the Dominicans is a very special month as it is the independence month, and there are many celebrations. In our school we took the opportunity to explain to the students about the inspiration for our freedom, the flag, the colors and the leaders, also about the love of God for us that set us free from condemnation. Many days of this month our students were participating in dramas, song, and parades around the neighborhood to celebrate the Dominican independence.
The day of Love and Friendship was also a great day at the school—we share some food and drinks and craft about Love.
Thanks for praying for our school, we have many challenges but we trust the Lord will provide all we need.
Top Praises to God:
- Our students are responding very positively to the gospel message. Despite our limitations we are able to share and they are making the decisions for Christ.
- The month of February our students understood the importance of our freedom both as a nation, but also in Christ.
- The group coming to the computer classes is growing and is very excited.
- For all the activities with the children this month, that develop their whole being.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Pray for my daughter as she is presenting some skin problems.
- Please continue to pray for the credential of the school.
- Please pray for the students that received the Lord this month.
- Pray that we can include a meal on the benefits to the children.
- For protection to the children, our area is becoming very dangerous.