Thanks for reading this exciting update from Martina Lorenzo in La Represa!
My special thanks to all the people that are helping us reach these children in our community. February was a very special month, many activities, all the blessing on the children, and the entire community. I want to thank the church of New Vision for the medical team that was here and blessed everybody; this is one of the things where we see the Lord working in mighty ways to help us, thank you. We are also blessed to see how the children are responding YES to Jesus, including some of the adolescents, this is exciting, they are coming to church now and we have a follow up program with them. The entire school and staff is witnessing the transformation of our children. Please pray for them. We are sorry to inform that the father of five of our children had a very difficult accident, he is very injured, but we trust he will recover.
Everything is indicating that in a few more days our school will be official with the credentials to teach all the way to 12th grade, and also some of our staff being paid by the government. This is great, this will help a lot our budget and future plans for the school.
Top Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord for the blessings we received with the medical team that visited us.
- Because more children are receiving the Lord in their heart.
- We’ve been blessed to see how more families are coming to our school searching for a spot for their children for the next school year
- The children in the special program are becoming formal students of the school
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Pray for the father of the students that had the accident. He has 5 children in our school.
- Pray for the new children that received the Lord in their heart. So they can grow strong in the Lord.
- Please pray for some of our teachers that are in a process of graduation from college. They need resources, and time to get their thesis done.
- Please pray for the 8th grade students, this is the first time we teach 8th grade and they will be taking the national exams, we want excellence.
- The credentials of the school, first week in March we believe we will have it.