Thanks for taking time to read and pray over this update from Martina Lorenzo, our local hero at La Represa.
The beginning of a new year is always encouraging. This has been very special and we are blessed by the Lord. Many of our children are coming to the Lord as a result to the discipleship programs. We are very thankful because the Lord is providing us with the necessary resources to teach the “living for God and loving others” principals. The training this month really helped us to understand even better and challenge us to be more efficient in teaching the children God is good.
We are very excited because the construction process for the library is completed and our science lab is almost done too. This is another step that has get us closer to the final approval of school credentials and with that some special support from our government. We have a challenge to keep our students and staff in the school motivated to be part of our program. In some cases, the parents think first on their OWN benefits, like the ones they can get from the local government by having their children in the public school, than all the benefits the children receive by being in our private school. Please keep us in prayer.
Our school is growing, we are very thankful for the New Vision church and all their contribution to make this a reality for our community. Thank you.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- There were 3 children that this month received the Lord in their hearts.
- We were able to meet all the financial needs and this month our staff will be registered for medical insurance!
- We praise the Lord because the majority of our staff was able to participate in the staff training; it was a HUGE blessing.
- One of our teachers was expecting a new baby. Everything went well; she and the baby are doing good.
- The science lab and library process is complete, praise the Lord.
Top Prayer Requests:
- Pray for the new children that received the Lord in their heart. So they can grow strong in the Lord.
- Please pray for some of our teachers that are in a process of graduation from college. They need resources, and time to get their thesis done.
- Please pray for the 8th grade students, this is the first time we teach 8th grade and they will be taking the national exams; we want excellence.
- The credentials of the school.