Eduardo and Yenys, some of our local heroes, bring us this joy-filled update from Remar.
Remar ministries is in the hands of the Lord. He does bless us and surprise us all the time. We enjoyed very much the visit of our friends from Haiti. When they are here we shared resources with them and they bring a lot of joy and love to all of our children. We have a new child with HIV in the home, please pray for an easy transition and understanding of his new environment. This month because of Easter we had a contest among the students to make a special paint about Easter, it was very special. They had to present in a painting how the sacrifice of Jesus impacted their life—they did a great job. For the first time our children were invited to spend a day at a hotel. This was so special—they enjoyed the pool, food, songs. We praise God because he is opening doors and introducing us to some companies that are showing interest in helping us. God is good. We were able to repair our Nissan car, this is of great help for the staff. God is with us. Thank you VisionTrust for all the great help and support you are for us! Much blessings.
Top Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord because every day when we turn the lights off, we know He was good to us.
- For the people that are helping us, our children are really improving and your help makes a big difference.
- One of our children who has serious problems in her body, is now being evaluated by other doctors who are showing special interest in helping her.
- The joy our children had to spent two days at the beach and the visit to a hotel for the first time!
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for the exams and especially for the 8th graders.
- For the children that are ill.
- Please continue to pray for a good resolution with the Customs office. They claim we have a debt of almost 2 million pesos ( 50,000 dollars)
- Some children in our program have issues, they came from broken homes, abusive homes, please pray for them.
- We are trying to connect to some government entities for extra help.