Thank you for taking time to read and pray over this update from Eduardo and Yenys, our local heroes at Remar.
We were able to celebrate a very special dinner with all the children for Christmas dinner—your special support made it possible. These are very sensitive times for our children, we want to make sure they have a good time and enjoy the holidays, and overall remember the birth of Jesus and rejoice in Him.
We are very excited with all that happened at the retreat for the staff, we were blessed to also be able to include some of the youth leaders of the ministry. They, like everybody else, were very impacted by the teaching and the prayer time. May the Lord continue to bless the ladies that made this possible.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We praise and give thanks to the Lord because he has provided for us all we need so far.
- Our children are doing much better in the school, and those who are in the other school (high school) also are getting good grades.
- Some of the new children in the program, are already receiving the Lord.
- We’ve been able to connect with other entities in the country, they see the sign on our wall, call us and bring some help for our children.
- Very happy for all the new challenges we received at the training. It was inspirational.
Top Prayer Requests:
- Helps us pray for the science lab—we need it to get the credentials of the school.
- Please pray for our youth as they face challenges with the desires of the flesh.
- Please help us pray for those children that are sick, and for those showing small problems too.
- Some children in our program have issues, they come from broken homes, abusive homes, please pray for them.