Thanks for reading this update from Marina Lorenzo, our local hero from Las Brisas.
February was a month of many celebrations in Brisas. First we are very thankful for the visit of Dr. Jill and her health team that with such love shared with us about germs, and the importance of good hygiene. This was very special. 3 of our staff were trained to continue the teaching and improving the conditions for a better health plan.
Daniel Ne and Nelson from VisionTrust Dominicana met with the staff and created some new positions in our ministry. Now we have besides myself as the director, there is an administrator, an accountant and spiritual development leader, all of us working together with specific areas for the improvement of the program and blessings of the children.
Valentine’s Day was a WONDERFUL day! We received the donation of a shoes box for each one of our children. Wow, that was so special, it was a very happy day for all the children and their families.
Our kitchen look more adequate now with a brand new stove and some other kitchen utensils. Hopefully pretty soon we will have other things we need like a fridge, Jesus is providing. We are looking forward to the computer room, hopefully very soon it will be installed and our children will be blessed in another huge way.
Thanks to all of you who are helping us, God bless you.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord for the smile on every child when they received their gift.
- For the ideas we learn about hygiene and nutrition.
- Because our kitchen is equipped to cook some nutritional food.
- Many of the children that were ill are now doing better.
- Because the children are showing a big progress and are more interested.
Top Prayer Requests:
- Pray for many of the families of our children, many are very ill, mothers with many problems, and fathers too. A lot of jobless people in our area.
- Pray for the staff and their families too.
- For the children without sponsors.
- For my family, health and wisdom.