We’re excited to share an update with you from Esther Matos, our local hero at Las Brisas.
In Brisas we are rejoicing at the amazing blessing of the new floor! Wow, it is beautiful. Even our children when they came in and saw it were very surprised and happy. The place looks clean, bright and full of hope! Many of the children and of course a lot of the staff too, don’t have such a beautiful floor at their own house—this is a miracle and we are very happy.
December was a good month with the celebration of Christmas and also with the very special help we received that made it possible to pay our staff the December salary; it was a good surprise for all. The celebration with the children was also very special: lots of food, songs, dramas, it was very special, THANK YOU for making all of this possible.
What a joy to be part of the teacher training with all the staff from all the projects. We can see that we are part of a big family. We received more materials to teach the children and also we were motivated to do a better job for the Lord with our students. It was great.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord for the new view of our center now with the floor finished.
- The staff retreat was amazing, it was a good way to start our year.
- For the materials we received to teach the students.
- For the training on evangelism.
- Because the staff is encouraged and motivated to continue the work.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Pray for the children and their families as they face all kind of challenges.
- Pray for the staff and their families too.
- For the children without sponsors.
- For my family, health and wisdom.
- More blessings coming to the program to reach out to others in need.