Paulina, one of our local heroes, brings us this joy-filled update from the Deaf School.
Much blessings from the Lord! April is a month that we will always remember, many wonderful things happened! We had an evangelistic crusade among the deaf students and their families. They were so blessed and impacted by the sermons and the worship times—praise the Lord many of them received Jesus in their heart. April 27th a group of our students were baptized—this is always a great joy for us to see them giving this step of faith.
Also, this month, at the land where the new School for the Deaf will be built, the work was officially started by government officials and our students. We received donations of new tables for our dining area. We are looking forward to great times, there is a sense of general joy in all of us. Thanks for all your help!
Top 5 Praises to God:
- For the great success at the evangelistic crusade, and all the new believers.
- For the baptism of some of our students. Great joy!
- Because Peggy is here to help us train the teachers on a higher level.
- For all the donations we received this month.
- Because the construction of the new school is officially started!
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for the health of teacher Rosa Vargas. She has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Two of our staff members have family that were involved in accidents and need prayers.
- A child is not coming to school lately because there are serious problems at home between his parents.
- Continue to pray for our children and their behavior.
- For the bus we need.