Thank you for reading this exciting update from our local hero, Paulina Henriquez at Deaf School!
The School for the Deaf is a very special ministry and we are blessed to be part of this. Our students are very special children with a lot of capacities and potential. We are experiencing wonderful things by watching them grow and learn. This is a blessing.
A few months ago, our center was approved to receive the food the government is now providing for some schools in the country where the children are attending a full day of classes. Just last week for the first time we received the food in our center, it is a great joy!! With this special help now we are going to be able to redirect the funds we had for food to hire more personnel and advance the vocational training area of their education. The Lord is doing wonderful things with our ministry. We can see now how all those prayers that we had for years are giving their fruits today.
Please help us pray for the next two major needs, the water purification plant and the transportation for many of the students.
Thank you VisionTrust, your support is very appreciated!
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord because we heard some more children were sponsored.
- For the special food help from the local government
- Because our teacher Jacinta vargas is doing much better now
- For the deaf church that is growing and the students are coming every Sunday
- Because the Lord is responding all our needs.
Top Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for the health of teacher Rosa Vargas. She has been diagnosed with some cancer.
- We want all the teachers to be paid by the government, we can see this is possible.
- The church for the deaf new building
- Finances of the families of the deaf children
- The adoption plan for an abandoned child staying with the principal at her house.