Thank you for reading and praying over this update from Paulina Henriquez, our local hero at the Deaf School.
We are very thankful and happy to share with you that two of the teachers we hired to work on the extension of the deaf school, just received the Lord. They were wondering all the time why the actual teachers were always excited and happy, once they got the message, they recognize they needed the same, and receive Jesus. This is awesome!
Going to the retreat was transformational for all of us. Many of the teachers are continually talking about all they learned and how this has transformed their view for the future. Thanks for making this possible. Another Christian organization that helps deaf people around the country recently donated to us more audio devices—this is a great help. Our children can’t afford to buy those, we are happy for this special help.
Our Christmas celebration was very special, we had a lot of food, dramas, and games. The deaf children really like to come for special events.
The architectural design for the new school has been submitted and approved; the construction of the new school should start soon. The government keeps telling us they will have it ready for the next school year. We hope this is true. Much blessings to all of you who are contributing to make this possible!
Top 5 Praises to God:
- Praises to the Lord for the retreat with all the staff, very good.
- For two teachers of the extension school who received the Lord this month.
- Because we were able to pay all the expenses in December.
- One of our students was very sick, but now she is much better.
- For the new children that have been sponsored.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for the health of teacher Rosa Vargas. She has been diagnosed with some cancer.
- We want all the teachers to be paid by the government, we can see this is possible.
- The church for the deaf new building.
- Finances of the families of the deaf children.
- The adoption plan for a boy—he was abandoned and is now staying with the principal at her house.