Paulina Henriquez, one of our local heroes, brings us this exciting update from the Deaf School.
It is very exciting to see the great advance our children are experiencing, especially in their new ability to read. We know that only with the special help of God this is possible. Children who were just a few years ago not able to communicate are now able to read, write and express themselves. Many of them had not even heard the name of Jesus or understand His gospel, this is amazing and I am glad to be part of this ministry.
There is a part of our staff that is working very close the development of their spiritual growth and is very excited because they can see the change in the children, in their behavior and their new life in Jesus. Please pray with us so they stay focus and keep growing in the Lord.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We are praising the Lord because my local church is going to rent a place where we can move the church for the deaf- this is awesome!!
- We received a donation of fans, this is a great help!
- Some children that were having problems to come are returning to the school.
- Because the vocational school is firming up and more staff is being hired.
- For all the good plans we see the Lord has with us. 2014 will be a great year!
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for the health of teacher Rosa Vargas. She has been diagnose with some cancer.
- The construction of the new school should start any time, please pray for this.
- The husband of one of our teachers will be in surgery next week, she is asking for prayers.
- Continue to pray for our children and their behavior.
- For the bus that we need.