Ketty and Maria, some of our local heroes, bring us this encouraging update from the Dominican Republic.
We praise the Lord because He is good to us and his love is always tangible to us. As a family we had a really good time all together during Easter week—it was a good time to reflect on Jesus and His love for us. Both Ketty and I (Maria), had some health problems this month, but we are ok now. We know we are in the hands of the Lord and He is taking very good care of us. Thanks for your prayer for us and your love. We are excited because some of the girls are showing a very special interest in sharing the gospel with other children in the area. Saturdays are now the days they go out to talk to some children about Jesus. This is awesome!
Top 5 Praises to God:
- For the special time we spent in the house during Easter, family unity.
- For the love the Lord is putting on some of the girls to share the gospel.
- We praise the Lord for his love and protection during Easter week.
- Because each day we see the girls more committed to the church.
- The Lord is providing for our needs, He is our help.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- URGENT! We would like to have a water filter for all the water we use in the house.
- For Noelia, as she is trying to improve the hygiene habits of all at home.
- We need the Lord to provide transportation for all the girls. Right now all they have is Maria’s husband minivan to transport themselves.
- We would like to move the older girls to another house, maybe we can purchase the house next to us and have more space for all the girls.
- Pray for Miguel’s health, he needs heart surgery.