Maria and Ketty, local heroes in the Dominican, bring us this update from Ketty’s House.
March was a month that we will always remember and this is so especially because of the visit of the sponsors and dear friends from the church UBC. All the girls miss them so much. This time the team had a very deep relationship with the girls, the games, the dinners out and the beach day. It was different in a good way and one of the best week our girls had. THANK YOU.
Thank you also for your special donations, tables, chairs and kitchen utensils and sport equipment. And the POOL!!! Thank you for being so sensitive to the needs and for all your love for us.
We are also excited because the people from the newspaper are coming ore often, they painted the entire house on the inside in preparation for their kitchen donation. It’s been a long wait BUT is getting closer. Thanks for praying for us.
Thanks VisionTrust and everybody that help us to keep these doors open. Much blessings.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- We praise the Lord because he provided a good donation of food for the house.
- For our loving friends of UBC and their visit, it was a highlight for this month.
- Because the Lord responded our prayers of tables and chairs and other needs we had.
- The girls are each day more involved at church, they are excited to be part of everything.
- The Lord is providing for our needs, He is our help.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:.
- URGENT! We would like to have a water filter for all the water we use in the house.
- For Noelia, as she is trying to improve the hygiene habits of all at home.
- We need the Lord to provide a transportation for ALL the girls, right now all they have is Maria’s husband minivan to transport themselves.
- We would like to move the older girls to another house, maybe we can purchase the house next to us and have more space for all the girls.
- Pray for Miguel’s health. He needs heart surgery.