We are grateful to be able to bring you this report from Maria Antoine, one of our local heroes at Ensanche Altagracia.
March was a month of celebrations!! We are so happy for the visit we received this month from our friends of Worthington Christian School- Tom and his team. They were great as always, for 3 days our children were so happy with all they did, the dramas, the song and the craft were very nice. I really appreciate when we have visitors. Our children get very excited and happy. I also want to thank them for all the supplies they brought, it is a BIG answer to our prayers. The children were very happy to receive their gift bags. It was an unexpected gift this time of the year.
March 8th was a very special day too, celebrating the International Day of the Women. It was good to teach the boys how they should treat all the girls, mother, grandma, etc and also to the girls on how special they are.
THANK you for your special care for us.
Top 5 Praises to God:
- A top praise for the visit of our friends from Ohio!!
- For the joy our children experienced having fun with the sponsors and their gifts.
- Because my husband was able to take vacation and perform with his guitar some days at the school.
- I am glad to see how our children are growing in the Lord.
- Because the computer classes are doing well. Please pray for security for that equipment.
Top 5 Prayer Requests:
- Pray that we can include a meal for the benefit to the children.
- Please pray for me and my health, I need strength and wisdom.
- Pray for my daughter Mariam Silfa Antoine, she is presenting some skin problems.
- Please continue to pray for the credential of the school.
- Some of the children had the regular cold and fever. Please pray for a fast recovery.